We understand that life happens. So, we have a clear cancelation policy in place when it does.
• For cancelations more than 30 days before the retreat, we will issue a full refund, minus a $25 processing fee.
• For cancelations 14-30 days before the beginning of the retreat, we will issue a credit for the full retreat amount. This can be applied to another retreat the same season, or transferred to another attendee at our discretion (see below).
• For cancelations 13 days or less before the start of your retreat, we are unable to offer a refund.
• The comfort of all of our guests is important. For that reason, reservations are transferrable, but only at our discretion. Because of our unique sleeping arrangements, we may not be able to offer a reservation transfer, and reserve the right to refuse.
• Retreats are for guests 18 years of age or older. Younger guests may attend many of our one day events.
• If we feel that the enjoyment of a retreat will be severely compromised by weather, (such as torrential rain), we reserve the right to cancel the retreat and refund 100% of your fees. In addition, if any of our facilities are compromised, and we feel we cannot comfortably accommodate you, we will also cancel the retreat and refund 100% of your fees. Because these situations are emergency, we cannot guarantee the time frame in which we would need to do this. We also cannot be responsible for any losses or damages incurred because of an event cancelation beyond our fees. Canceling a retreat is at the discretion of Soul Farm, and we cannot refund retreat fees for uncanceled retreats due to weather.